- Hanmer Springs Thermal Reserve: soak in the hot thermal pools
- Jet Boating: speed through Waiau Gorge
- Skiing Hanmer Springs: ski areas include Hanmer Springs Ski Area and Mt Lyford. Mt Lyford is a commercial ski area and Hanmer Springs Ski Area is a club area
- Mountain Biking: hire bikes in Hanmer Springs village and explore the forests
- Forest Walks, Tramps / Hikes & Scenic Lookouts: Hanmer Forest contains some of New Zealand's oldest forest (mainly pine tree species) plantings. The Visitor Information Centre and Department of Conservation office can provide assistance and maps
Hanmer Springs Activities
No listings found. Please try another category.