- Hagley Park and Christchurch Botanic Gardens: close to the city centre
- Mona Vale Homestead: wander through 5 hectares/12 acres of gardens and take in views of the Avon River
- Christchurch Tramway: take an historic tram ride around the city centre. Trundle through the tree-lined streets, past buzzing streetside cafes. A great way to experience the inner city of Christchurch
- Christchurch Gondola: unique views of Christchurch, the Canterbury Plains, Banks Peninsula and Lyttelton Harbour unfold as passengers rise to the summit complex, located on the crater rim of an extinct volcano
- Punting on the Avon River: sit back and relax in a guided punt past the sights of the central city
- 'Up, Up and Away': take a dawn balloon flight over Christchurch city
- Guided walks: see Christchurch city and its heritage buildings
- Canterbury Museum, including the Hall of Antarctic Discovery: Housed in one of Christchurch's finest historic buildings
- Robert McDougall Art Gallery. http://www.mcdougall.org.nz/
- The International Antarctic Centre: the Centre features a real 'Snow and Ice Experience' and a 45-minute 'Behind the Scenes' tour of the Antarctic Campus
- Arts Centre of Christchurch: situated in the historic buildings of the original University of Canterbury, the Arts Centre is one of New Zealand's most significant cultural attractions and is today a dynamic venue for arts, shopping and entertainment.
- Anglican and Catholic cathedrals
- Christchurch Casino
- The Christchurch Wizard: watch and listen to a local identity in Cathedral Square
- Southern Encounter Aquarium: enjoy an interactive aquarium in the city centre.
- Willowbank Wildlife Reserve: learn about a kiwi breeding programme and see native New Zealand bird life
- Air Force World: wander through a collection of 28 classic aircraft, thousands of artefacts, artworks and stories of famous aviators.http://www.afw.co.nz/
- Orana Wildlife Park: experience the diverse splendour of the animal kingdom in tranquil, spacious surroundings. Daily feeding tour available
- Christchurch Wildlife Cruises: boat tours on Lyttelton Harbour to see the rare Hectors Dolphin, just 15 minutes from city centre
- Salrvin Salmon Fishing and Dining: catch a salmon for lunch in a large, private lake. Only five minutes from the airport.
No listings found. Please try another category.